| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Laketown, Ut in February is cold at -5.1 °C (22.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1.6 °C (34.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -11.7 °C (10.9 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in February is 13.3 °C (23.9 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched. A paltry 21.6mm (0.9in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 9:57 long and the longest day is 11:06 long with an average length of 10:30.
Check the distance to and compare the Laketown, Ut February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Laketown, Ut, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Laketown, Ut:
- Dillon, Mt, Usa - 370.5 kms (230.2 miles) NNW
- Pocatello, Idaho, Usa - 166.2 kms (103.3 miles) NW
- Oakley, Id, Usa - 247.9 kms (154 miles) W
- Elko, Nv, Usa - 420.8 kms (261.5 miles) WSW
- Salt Lake City, Utah, Usa - 158.1 kms (98.2 miles) SSW
- Tooele, Ut, Usa - 196.1 kms (121.9 miles) SW
- Mcgill, Nv, Usa - 429.7 kms (267 miles) SW
- Deseret, Ut, Usa - 374 kms (232.4 miles) SSW
- Fillmore, Ut, Usa - 355.1 kms (220.7 miles) SSW
- Red Lodge, Mt, Usa - 380.3 kms (236.3 miles) NNE
- Livingston, Mt, Usa - 333.6 kms (207.3 miles) N
- Yellowstone Park, Wyoming, Usa - 330.8 kms (205.5 miles) N
- Casper, Wy, Usa - 385.6 kms (239.6 miles) ENE
- Lander/ Hunt, Wyoming, Usa - 207.1 kms (128.7 miles) ENE
- Pathfinder Dam, Wy, Usa - 330.5 kms (205.4 miles) E
- Evanstone, Wy, Usa - 81.4 kms (50.6 miles) S
- Steamboat Springs, Co, Usa - 387 kms (240.5 miles) ESE
- Grand Junction, Colorado, Usa - 382.4 kms (237.6 miles) SE