| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Laketown, Ut in July is somewhat warm at 18.6 °C (65.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.4 °C (83.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.7 °C (47.7 °F).
- In July the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 19.7 °C (35.5 °F).
- The weather in July is droughty. A paltry 18mm (0.7in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 14:28 long and the longest day is 15:11 long with an average length of 14:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Laketown, Ut July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Laketown, Ut, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Laketown, Ut:
- Dillon, Mt, Usa - 370.5 kms (230.2 miles) NNW
- Pocatello, Idaho, Usa - 166.2 kms (103.3 miles) NW
- Oakley, Id, Usa - 247.9 kms (154 miles) W
- Elko, Nv, Usa - 420.8 kms (261.5 miles) WSW
- Salt Lake City, Utah, Usa - 158.1 kms (98.2 miles) SSW
- Tooele, Ut, Usa - 196.1 kms (121.9 miles) SW
- Mcgill, Nv, Usa - 429.7 kms (267 miles) SW
- Deseret, Ut, Usa - 374 kms (232.4 miles) SSW
- Fillmore, Ut, Usa - 355.1 kms (220.7 miles) SSW
- Red Lodge, Mt, Usa - 380.3 kms (236.3 miles) NNE
- Livingston, Mt, Usa - 333.6 kms (207.3 miles) N
- Yellowstone Park, Wyoming, Usa - 330.8 kms (205.5 miles) N
- Casper, Wy, Usa - 385.6 kms (239.6 miles) ENE
- Lander/ Hunt, Wyoming, Usa - 207.1 kms (128.7 miles) ENE
- Pathfinder Dam, Wy, Usa - 330.5 kms (205.4 miles) E
- Evanstone, Wy, Usa - 81.4 kms (50.6 miles) S
- Steamboat Springs, Co, Usa - 387 kms (240.5 miles) ESE
- Grand Junction, Colorado, Usa - 382.4 kms (237.6 miles) SE