| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Laketown, Ut in October is a little cool at 6.8 °C (44.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.9 °C (58.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.4 °C (29.5 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in October is 16.3 °C (29.3 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat parched. A paltry 28.2mm (1.1in) of liquid is released.
- The shortest day is 10:19 long and the longest day is 11:41 long with an average length of 10:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Laketown, Ut October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Laketown, Ut, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Laketown, Ut:
- Dillon, Mt, Usa - 370.5 kms (230.2 miles) NNW
- Pocatello, Idaho, Usa - 166.2 kms (103.3 miles) NW
- Oakley, Id, Usa - 247.9 kms (154 miles) W
- Elko, Nv, Usa - 420.8 kms (261.5 miles) WSW
- Salt Lake City, Utah, Usa - 158.1 kms (98.2 miles) SSW
- Tooele, Ut, Usa - 196.1 kms (121.9 miles) SW
- Mcgill, Nv, Usa - 429.7 kms (267 miles) SW
- Deseret, Ut, Usa - 374 kms (232.4 miles) SSW
- Fillmore, Ut, Usa - 355.1 kms (220.7 miles) SSW
- Red Lodge, Mt, Usa - 380.3 kms (236.3 miles) NNE
- Livingston, Mt, Usa - 333.6 kms (207.3 miles) N
- Yellowstone Park, Wyoming, Usa - 330.8 kms (205.5 miles) N
- Casper, Wy, Usa - 385.6 kms (239.6 miles) ENE
- Lander/ Hunt, Wyoming, Usa - 207.1 kms (128.7 miles) ENE
- Pathfinder Dam, Wy, Usa - 330.5 kms (205.4 miles) E
- Evanstone, Wy, Usa - 81.4 kms (50.6 miles) S
- Steamboat Springs, Co, Usa - 387 kms (240.5 miles) ESE
- Grand Junction, Colorado, Usa - 382.4 kms (237.6 miles) SE